With another week of news behind us, our roundup of hilarious comments reminds us of some of the defining stories that have forced us to re-think our definition of the hype industry and remember how laughable it can all be from time to time. Sparking mass hysteria was Channel 4’s airing of a creepy new trailer for The Sex Robots Are Coming, Justin Timberlake has jumped on the visvim bandwagon a few years too late, and Apple’s latest patent hints at a foldable iPhone design.
Amongst these top stories, Frank Ocean said that his new album is actually finished, and Supreme dropped part two of its 2017 collaboration with The North Face right here.
Below you’ll find a roundup of our favorite comments, spanning the aforementioned posts and a few others. Be sure to keep the funny, interesting and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Original Post: Meet Cam’ron at Reebok Union Square to Celebrate His New DMX Run 10 Sneaker
10. “He still having this? Thought he was pronounced dead after ‘The Oracle’ lol.” — Malcolm Egun
Original Post: These Anti Social Social Club x Buscemi Slides Are the Perfect Luxury Statement
9. “Will they be shipped in time for summer?” — James Davis
Original Post: A Trailer for ‘The Sex Robots Are Coming’ Just Released & It Is Scary AF
8. “You think resellers will flip these or na?” — Adam Drapala
Original Post: Jeff Bezos Is Now Worth Over $100 Billion Thanks to Black Friday Spending
7. “He must be a sneaker reseller.” — Yunng Harald Cerny
Original Post: Supreme x The North Face FW17 Part Two Is Coming This Thursday
6. “‘Don’t you dare take the L,’ ayyt let me buy 10 bots real quick to have a chance.” — Tristan Parmentier
Original Post: Apple Hints at Foldable iPhone in New Patent
5. “Wasn’t the iPhone 6 bendy?!” — Pete Banton
Original Post: Frank Ocean Says He’s Finished His Next Album
4. “2023 release I’m assuming.” — Bryce Sparky Fisher
Original Post: Justin Timberlake Gives a Lesson in How to Rock visvim
3. “10 years too late Justin…” — Luis Santino
Original Post: Craig David’s Louis Vuitton x adidas NMD Customs Will Make You Drool
2. “If you wear these when you take her for a drink on Chuuuuuesday! You’ll be making love by Wednesday.” — Ahmad Anwar
Original Post: Here’s How to Buy the Adidas YEEZY Powerphase “Grey” on December 9
1. “1. Go to your local sneaker store
2. Acquire a pair of Reebok Workouts for like… $50 bucks
3. Rejoice at the fact that you’re wearing the original model with good materials
4. Repeat until the model, 10 years from now, becomes “the sneaker to cop” on Saturn and Earth c-187” — Diego Sanchez Santana
And if you want to check out something that will surely make the comments roundup next week, here’s Emily Ratajkowski latest ‘LOVE’ magazine advent.