With a whole range of things having happened over the past seven days, from these rather questionable Dragon Ball Z adidas sneakers, to a dedicated fan with an actual tattoo of Gully Guy Leo on his arm, this week’s roundup of hilarious reader comments reminds us just how laughable the hype industry can be at times.
Amongst this, our readers had their turn commenting on Logan Paul’s most recent Japan video tragedy, Chance the Rapper is claiming he brought back Champion and Supreme, and BMW has once again helped invent the unthinkable.
Below you’ll find a roundup of our favorite comments, spanning the aforementioned posts and a few others. Be sure to keep the funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Original Post: Google Unveils Plans for Epic California Campus
10. “The more data miners, the merrier.” — Lollok Dániel Béla
Original Post: Vetements Drops $590 Water Bottle-Inspired Pool Slides
9. In response to the caption: “Vetements even trolling pool goers now.” — “$600 for flip-flops is the biggest troll to begin with.” — Matthew David
Original Post: Vlogger Logan Paul Faces Fresh Criticism Over ‘Tasteless’ Japan Videos
8. “‘Leave Logan Paul alone!’ – every 11 year old ever.” — Al An
Original Post: OFF-WHITE Is Launching an Affordable Collection “For All” Budgets
7. “We roasting anyone wit wearing OFF-WHITE Lite version?” — Suni Mahepath
Original Post: BMW Invents Mid-Drift Fueling to Break World’s Longest Drift Record
6. “BMW, the cutting edge of cocking about.” — Geoff Skelt
Original Post: Here’s Your First Look at the adidas x ‘Dragon Ball Z’ Collaboration
5. “adidas… why you gotta make DBZ uncool with this lame-ass soccer Mom lookin’ shoe? Back to the drawing board. Cool for soccer Moms who never heard of DBZ.” — Luke Lyon
Original Post: Rick Owens Is Collaborating With Birkenstock
4. “Goth Grandmas will be camping out everywhere for this release.” — Marcello Locandro
Original Post: Dedicated Streetwear Fan Tattoos Gully Guy Leo on His Arm
3. “… this is why I actually LIKE global warming.” — Rj Marvin
Original Post: Chance the Rapper Claims He Brought Back Supreme & Champion
2. “Who gon’ bring back Fruit of the Loom?” — Zander Beyer
Original Post: Vans Toasts the New Year With a Slew of Flamboyant New Arrivals
1. “Just when I thought we were leaving the floral embroidery in 2017.” — Sam Foulds
In other comment-worthy news, Moschino just put gimps out on the runway for its Milan Fashion Week presentation.